If you’re a food blogger, you’re in the right place! I created this site to share my insights from over 20 years of involvement in digital content creation, marketing and journalism.
A few things about me:
- My first website was circa 1996 at a seminar during “Take Your Daughter to Work Day” at my dad’s company. It was very basic, but I was super proud that I created a site with a dark blue background with bright yellow text!
- For the past 5 years I’ve had my business, Cadia Marketing, where I focused on website design and digital content development.
- I have two boys, ages two and four, and they keep me running around in circles.
- I was a travel agent for about a year.
- I have a dual major Bachelor of Arts in marketing and management, and a Master of Theology with a focus in media arts.
- I hate the Oxford comma, and that’s okay because it’s not required in AP Style.
- Even though I worked at Starbucks for five years, I can’t make decent coffee at home.
Or, check out the Eat Blog Connect message board for food bloggers, where I am Community Manager. Join us for lots of great discussions!
And don’t forget to check out the site audits that I offer. It’s a great way to get in-depth details on how your readers interact with your blog.